The days have gone by fast. I've been unemployed now for twenty days and I've been loving it! That doesn't mean I haven't been looking for a job though. I already have a follow up interview scheduled for Tuesday. This job is only part time, but it's something that will give me experience working with children in a classroom environment while I'm finishing my classes toward a Child Development certificate.
I've really been enjoying my time off though. Adam took two days off last week to watch the opening round of March Madness. We spent the whole weekend lazing around together and I LOVED IT! I've been baking too many sweets though. I've kept my weight down, but that is simply because I'm eating less than I did when I was working (stress), not healthier. I really felt that at the gym today. I've been working out more than when I was commuting four hours a day, but I feel somewhat weak. I just need to better my eating habits and keep putting in effort at the gym.
Adam celebrated his 30th this year and we celebrated our 1st Anniversary! It's hard to believe that the year went by so fast, but I love this marriage!
Below is a short picture calendar of things I've done since my last post...
![]() | ||
| I threw random stuff together for a little pizza dinner |
![]() |
| My nephew Ashton made me a house for my birthday! |
We had a big BBQ get together for Adam at his brother's the day after his birthday, so ON his birthday, I made him a simple meal and dessert.
![]() |
| Carne Asada on a bed of Spinach with Cilantro dressing |
![]() |
| Layered strawberry shortcake topped with ice cream. It's just yellow cake, strawberries, and cool whip |
![]() |
| Blow out that candle! |





No comments:
Post a Comment